Your Basket is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should receive an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Basket
|Posted on 28 February, 2012 at 4:05|
Blitzing the house and polishing the windows makes the house feel like new, so why not treat yourself to a Well-Being Spring Clean and feel like new yourself.
Ten Good Reasons to have a massage....
1. Massage increases your circulation
2. The oils are good for your skin
3. Removes painful tension
4. Supports the body's systems (such as the lymphatic system)
5. Helps to remove toxins in the body
6. Is soothing, reducing feelings such as anxiety
6. Re-energises the body and mind
7. Emulsifies fat which is more easily removed with excercise
8. Helps with depression
9. Improves mobility in the joints
10. Restores an overall sense of Well Being
Luxury massage (including head & scalp massage to finish)
Full body (head to toe)
Back/Neck/ Shoulder (targeting the stress areas of the body that hold the most tension)
Indian Head (upper body, neck, head and face)
Treat someone you feel deserves it.
Gift vouchers are available for friends & family - Mothers Day is just around the corner!
Categories: Beauty Salon, Childrens Parties, Dealing with stress, Holidays, Manicure and pedicure, Massage & beauty treatments gift cards, Mothers Day, Pamper Parties, Spa Beauty - Lash Extensions, Weddings, Well Being